With the global health crisis as a backdrop, the Top Employers Institute HR Trends Report 2021 highlights key opportunities and challenges that leading organisations are focusing on now and in the months ahead. The report also examines the HR priorities and practices of more than 1 691 leading employers around the world.
Bridgestone Southern Africa has been certified as one of the top companies to work for in South Africa according to Top Employers 2022.
Bridgestone was reviewed externally and compared with 113 top companies through an external review and audit of people, processes and practices against world class standards, Top Employer scored Bridgestone highly on each of the six modules assessed, which are:
- Steer – business strategy, people strategy and leadership;
- Shape – organisational change, digital human resource, and the work environment;
- Attract – employer branding, talent acquisition and onboarding;
- Develop – performance, career, and learning;
- Engage – wellbeing, engagement, rewards, recognition, and onboarding; and
- Unite – values, ethics and integrity, diversity and inclusion, and sustainability.
Bridgestone scored 100% in the areas of business strategy, leadership, organisation and change, work environment, values, ethics and strategy, and sustainability which audits the company’s people, processes and practices against world class standards.
Jacques Fourie, CEO Bridgestone South Africa, said, “Bridgestone has written its name in the history books along some of the greatest companies. We have gathered the best minds in our business to develop systems and processes that not only supported our people through the pandemic but equipped them to achieve their highest potential in a truly world-class South African manufacturing operation that competes with some of the best in the world.”