BSI Group, an Associate Member of NAACAM, is hosting a conference to discuss IATF 16949, Automotive Quality Management Standard and reveal the future of the South African Automotive industry. This event will give you insights into how to improve your performance, resilience and safety throughout the automotive supply chain. Benchmark your organisation against the rest of the industry and discover what’s next to drive continuous improvement.
- Top nonconformities in 2019 (Globally all certification bodies)
- What are the issues with the top 2 non-conformities
- IATF Future Vision and Initiative update
- IATF Common Audit Report implementation
- The Environment for Automotive Supplier Development in South Africa
- IATF OEM Red supplier Poor performance initiative
Date: Wednesday, 20 May 2020
Time: 08:00 – 14:00
Location: St George Hotel and conference centre, Pretoria
RSVP: Cicilia: [email protected]
To view the speakers or book your seat visit: https://bit.ly/38P3AnX
The conference is free to attend, but limited seats are available.