NAACAM has introduced High Gear’s new career experience platform for TVET students, Yakh’iFuture (Build Your Future). Yakhifuture is an interactive, online career experience platform designed to help TVET college students and other graduates jumpstart careers in automotive components manufacturing.
NAACAM and the International Youth Foundation (IYF) have co-designed the platform with continuous input from NAACAM members, TVET college students and lecturers. Yakh’iFuture has been funded by Skills for Prosperity programme, USAID, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, and the UNDP through the Japan – The Government of Japan.
- Upcoming events, surveys, and publications
- How can NAACAM help you?
NAACAM Specialised Services
- High-level representation and advocacy with government and other relevant industry stakeholders
- Wage and other industrial relations negotiations in the auto components sector
- Relationship building and maintenance with key decision-makers in the vehicle assembler community
- Provision of up-to-date statistical data and targeted research on key trends and current issues impacting the sector
- Networking, PR development, marketing and profile building for members and the automotive components sector
- Supplier upgrading and business development nationally and across regional markets
- A dedicated programme of activities to support the skills development objectives of both members and industry stakeholders.
- Best practice education and advice on policy, regulatory and other strategic industry topics
NAACAM is committed to working with its members and partners to positively impact the localisation, transformation, skills development, and supplier development environment in the South African automotive component manufacturing sector.
Contact us to learn more about NAACAM’s service offerings and discover how the NAACAM team can assist your company to navigate South Africa’s growing automotive value chain.
Allhart Office Park, Building 5 – 1st Floor, 152 Western Service Road, Woodmead, Sandton, 2191
Tel: +27 (0)11 392 4060/5748 | Email: [email protected]