As an agency of the Eastern Cape Provincial government, the AIDC EC is mandated to assist manufacturers towards competitiveness and the resultant benefits of job retention and GDP growth.
COVID-19 has affected supply chains in several ways, including lower demand, supply constraints, staff shortages and other production issues.
As a result we are offering manufacturing companies support in order to assist you reach pre-COVID production levels or remain profitable in the context of the disruptions and constraints specific to your business.
Support involves a consultation with our industrial specialists who will identify opportunities for turnaround and present you with recommendations, in response to an assessment.
We will assist you implement proven business improvement activities for quick sustainable wins, combating the economic pressures into the next period of the pandemic by streamlining your operations and business processes:
• Fast track introduction and implementation/piloting of TPS/TPM
• Strengthening QMS in Product quality and waste management
• World class and LEAN manufacturing support
• Energy improvement plan with detailed assessment analysis
• Contribute towards improved individual productivity and organisational performance
• AIDC specialised technical training and development
• Shop floor skills Training and education
• Business Diagnostic workforce.
Email: [email protected] or call Arnelle: 041 393 2100
Details and specifics for industry support will be translated into a project charter with clear deliverables and KPIs – following engagement from interested suppliers.
Our supplier development programmes and projects and the WCM techniques and tools used consistently produce better than expected results as we Train – Implement – Educate – Monitor and Report.